To provide clients with top-quality translations meeting their high requirements for satisfaction, we conduct business based on 3 points:
- Pledges ensuring speed, low cost, and high expertise
- Practices enhancing internal and external resources
- Policy ensuring customer satisfaction
We also apply these 3 Ps in establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving the information security management system to best protect customer and stakeholder information and remain constantly informed of our social and professional responsibilities.
We do as follows to establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve information security management:
- We set goals for information security management based on our information security management policy, establish our aims for information security management, and promise to do the following:
- Implementing security education plans for all applicable employees
- Evaluating risk and implementing risk assessment based on established standards
- Monitoring risk levels so that employees in all offices comply with established measures and ensure organized risk management
- We ensure security obligations required by law, by the industry, and by contract to meet these and all other business requirements.
- We maintain an organizational environment dedicated to establishing, implementing, maintaining, and continually improving information security management and an environment ensuring that risk is properly managed.
- We review information security management policy meeting environmental changes and continuously improving information security management.
August 1, 2014
Yamada Translation Bureau, Inc.
President: Ryukichi Yamada